About Altenrhein Aviation Ltd
Nose to tail services for your business aircraft
Privately owned and located at St. Gallen Airport in Switzerland since 1924, Altenrhein Aviation Ltd is an EASA Part-145 and FAA approved Aircraft Maintenance Facility. Altenrhein Aviation supports a wide range of business and general aviation aircraft, and we are an Authorized Service Center for Gulfstream, Embraer, Pilatus and Daher-Socata, as well as engine and avionic OEMs.
Altenrhein Aviation team consists of 50 employees, including team of dedicated and highly experienced engineers who work out of our 5,000 sqm hangar, which is equipped with state-of- the-art tools and technology. The dedication and expertise of our specialists has earned Altenrhein Aviation a reputation for Swiss quality, short hangar times and fast, flexible, customized support, including a 24/7 AOG.
Altenrhein Aviation Ltd – The Right Choice
- Swiss safety & quality
- Experienced, highly motivated and well-coordinated team
- Customer-tailored solutions at all times
- Short aircraft downtime
- Competitive prices for all maintenance services
- AOG (24/7) support / Field assistance at any airport
- Extensive repair capabilities – «One-Stop- Shop»
- EASA and FAA standards compliance
- Certification and registration for various models and countries